N.K.P. Pharma - Automatic Liner Vial Washing Machine
|Product Posted:||Saturday, March 22, 2014|
|Product Listing Expires:||Thursday, November 12, 2015|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Darshan Mewada|
|Company Name:||N.K.P. Pharma Pvt. Ltd.|
|Address:||Plot No. 1814/B, Phase-III, GIDC|
- Special Pocket system ensures easy and trouble free washing of vials from outer and inner side.
- Indexing motion makes easier for syringes to move inside vial, when it is in stationery motion.
- No Change parts are required from 5 ML to 30 ML vial.
- Washing cycles can be adjusted as per customer requirement.
- User friendly machine, even semi skilled operator can operate the machine very easily.
- A Special clutch device is incorporated for Stoppage of Machine in the event, vial is over turned or over diameter.
- Low RPM but High out put.
- Imported pumps are provided in the machine, which gives a good pressure to wash vials properly.
- Imported Gear Motor for +Main drive and conveyor.
- A.C. Frequency drive for Main drive and conveyor.
- Pumps with tank (60 liters each) 3 nos.
- Infeed conveyor belt system.
- NKLVW-120/240 Automatic Linear Vial Washing Machine is used for washing of Vials.
- There are two models available one is NKLVW-120 which gives a out put speed of 60 to 120 Vials/Min. & the other one is model NKLVW-240
which gives a output speed of 80 to 240 Vials/Min.
- Vials will be pushed from infeed tray and then move on wire woven conveyor belt, which align the vial in correct position, to enter in to the carrier
pocket with help of oscillating guide rails.
- Oscillating arm deliver the vial inside pocket in mouth down position over spraying nozzles.
- Multijet sprayers fixed at the top cause the total external and internal surface to be washed.
- To avoid any possible cross contamination between two different waters.
- Each washing station is provided with an independent circuit.
- Carrier pocket is moving with indexing motion.
- When the baskets have completed their motion the needles are lifted.
- They penetrate the vials, spraying jets of water or compressed air then return down.
- The baskets movement then advances by one station.
- Each station of vials passes through the washing cycles selected.
- The duly washed vials then delivered to the outfeed tray with neck opening upward and then automatically re ordered to a drying and sterilizing tunnel with back pressure.