Parth Engineers - Auto Injectable Double Wheel Powder Filling & Rubber Stoppering Machine
|Product Posted:||Saturday, March 21, 2015|
|Product Listing Expires:||Friday, June 19, 2015|
|Contact Person:||Mr.Arvind Mewada|
|Company Name:||Parth Engineers & Consultant|
|Address:||Plot no C- 1/4519 B/H Indo German Tool Room|
|Area:||GIDC Phase IV Vatva|
|Contact No:||+91 - 9825015826|
|Fill Capacity:||Single Dose|
|PLC Controls:||Available On Demand|
|Customization:||Available On Demand|
Features : -
- Automatic Injectable Double Wheel Powder Filling & Rubber Stoppering Machine is compact machine used for filling of the Injectable Powder in vials and bunging of filled vials is most ideal for wide
application in PHARMA INDUSTRIES.
- It is built on strong and robust powder coated M.S. Angle frame Pipe Structure encompassed with S.S.304 hairlined pre-finished coverings.
- The sterilized vials are fed through the turn table vial suitable guides on the delrin conveyor at desired speed for correct placement below the powder wheel.
- The injectable double wheel powder stored in powder hopper is agitated by pair of mechanical agitators for maintaining consistency and uniform bulk density.
- The powder wheel having eight ports rotates at pre set speed under the powder hopper with practically no clearance.
- The each port of the powder wheel having piston and vacuum plate is provided behind the powder wheel leaving no clearance between powder wheel and vacuum plate due to back spring pressure.
- The precise volume of powder is sucked into the port of powder wheel during the vacuum according to piston length.
- The excess powder is doctored off by a doctor blade which is adjustable from outside without removing powder hopper.
- The powder remains in the port of the powder wheel due to the vacuum till it reaches in vertical position above the vial when the powder wheel indexes further.
- The time dose of compressed air (nitrogen gas), sterilized low pressure air sequentially flushes out powder from the port of powder wheel in to the vial one by one.
- After fill, the vials are separated out on the conveyor by vial separator and travels further for stoppering operation. (Depending upon the vial dia. Or multiple dosing, the separator of different grooves
are being supplied).
- The sterilized, siliconised, rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves to vibratory bowl and stacked vertically in the rubber stopper chute.
- The vial is held firmly between pair or timing belt to pick up rubber stopper from exit end of the chute.
- Thereafter vial is passed between two pressing roller for tight fit fixing of the rubber stopper.