N.K.P. Pharma - Automatic Six Head Vial Filling With Rubber Stoppering Machine
|Product Posted:||Thursday, March 20, 2014|
|Product Listing Expires:||Friday, January 02, 2015|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Darshan Mewada|
|Company Name:||N.K.P. Pharma Pvt. Ltd.|
|Address:||Plot No. 1814/B, Phase-III, GIDC|
|Material Of Construction (For Unit):||As per GMP Norms|
|No. of Heads:||Six|
|Fill Capacity (Range):||2 ML to 50 ML for Single Dose.|
|Electricals:||440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 Wire System), 50 Hz.|
|Flame Proof Electricals:||Available On Demand|
|PLC Controls:||Available On Demand|
|Customization:||Available On Demand|
|Dimensions Length (mm):||3000|
|Dimensions Width (mm):||1221|
|Dimensions Height (mm):||1780|
- The incoming dry vial (sterilized and siliconised) are fed through the unscrambler and suitably guided on the moving delrin slat conveyor belt at the
required speed of the correct placement below Filling unit.
- The filling unit consists of Filling Head, Syringes & Nozzles which are used for liquid filling.
- The syringes are made of S.S. 316 construction and both, glass as well as S.S. syringes can be used.
- A Star Wheel is provided which holds the vial during filling operation.
- A sensor is provided for ''No Vial,
- No Filling'' operation.
- Syringes are mounted on eccentric block and driving through bottom main gear box.
- Volume can be either increased or decreased by increasing or decreasing stroke length of piston as per filling size.
- Syringes is having non return valve for sucking and delivering situation to avoid volume variation.
- Liquid will reach to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe.
- Nozzle will be having Up and Down movement with help of cam mechanism and it will come down when vial will be hold by starwheel for filling
operation and starts filling when it starts to move up and after completion of filling operation, starwheel delivers six vials together on conveyor for
rubber stoppering operation.
- Stoppering unit consist of Starwheel, Vibrator unit and Bowl.
- The sterilized and siliconised rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves vertically to the rubber stopper chute.
- The vial is hold firmly by starwheel, which will be in continuous rotary motion and vial which is coming from filling unit get in to starwheel and move in
rotary direction along with starwheel, during movement it will pick up the rubber stopper from the exit end of the chute and rubber stopper will be
pressed by fix single pressing roller, which is spring loaded.
- Then vial further move on conveyor and collected on out feed starwheel for next sealing operation.
- M.S. Moulded structure duly powder coated to avoid any vibration with adjustable screws to adjust conveyor height as per infeed tunnel.
- Total cGMP model.
- All parts and assemblies coming in contact with liquid and rubber stopper are made of S.S.316 and easily removable for mandatory Autoclaving/
- €NO VIAL, NO FILL€ System eliminates wastage of costly liquid.
- All assemblies under top plate are positioned as for easy cleaning or maintenance.
- Double dosing for 100 ML is also possible.
- All driving is through High quality imported Gear motor for better machine performance without vibration or leakage of oil of area floor from gear box.
- Machine speed can be adjusted through A.C. Frequency drive, which is time saving and the machine speed can be easily synchronized with
unscrambler, scrambler and conveyor.
- Machine is provided with delrin conveyor belt to avoid sticking of vial on conveyor.
- Special clutch devices are provided on starwheel for safety purpose.
- Vibratory bowl for rubber stoppering unit support to run machine with total claimed speed of machine.
- Imported Gear Motor for Main drive, Unscrambler and scrambler and conveyor.
- A.C. Frequency drive for Main drive, Unscrambler, Scrambler and conveyor.
- Pre and Post Gasing unit for Nitrogen or Carbon Dioxide flushing.
- €No Vial, No Filling€ System.
- €No Stopper in Chute, Machine Stop System€.
- Acrylic Cabinet with Imported Aluminium Structure for Machine, Unscrambler and Scrambler.
- Direction : Left to Right
- Production Rate : Upto 120 to 140 fills / Min for Single Dose, Upto 60 Fills / Min for Double Dose.
- Syringes Available : 2 ml to 10 ml, 10 ml to 50 ml
- Accuracy : ± 1 %
- Electrical Supply : 1.00 HP for Main Drive, 0.50 HP for Unscrambler, 0.50 HP for Scrambler, 0.25 HP for Conveyor
- Height of Conveyor : Adjustable from 800 to 850 mm
- Vial Diameter : 16 mm to 50 mm max.
- Height : 75 mm maximum
- Rubber Stoppers : 13 mm & 20 mm Diameter (With the help of different Change parts)