Cemach - Heavy Duty Single Sided Rotary Tablet Press cGMP
|Product Posted:||Friday, June 06, 2014|
|Product Listing Expires:||Friday, May 06, 2016|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Jayesh khambhyata|
|Address:||Plot,1,2 & 3, Ramdev Industrial Estate|
|Area:||Ramol Chowkadi, GIDC Phase IV Vatva|
|Material Of Construction (For Unit):||As per GMP Norms|
|Material Of Construction(Contact Parts):||AISI 304|
|No Of Stations:||16|
|Output - Tablets / Hour:||14,400 to 40,300|
|Max Operating Pressure:||10 Tons|
|Max Tablet Diameter:||23 mm|
|Max Depth of Fill (Adjustable):||20 mm|
|Electricals:||2 Hp / 960 RPM|
|Flame Proof Electricals:||Available On Demand|
|PLC Controls:||Available On Demand|
|Customization:||Available On Demand|
- The powder circulating bend fitted to the feed frame keeps the powder spilling to an absolute minimum. This is noteworthy since the machine is
capable of compressing approximately 50,400 tablet per hour.
- The turret is driven by a precise phosphorus-bronze worm Fitted to a bearing mounted worm shaft which is driven by A €V€ belt and variable
speed pulley mounted on the Motor shaft.
Cam Track Design
- The Machine incorporates the latest cam track design having smooth cam angles. Smooth cam angles improve punch Travel / which in turn / facilitate
tablet ejection and reduce punch head wear extended through lubrication of the cam tracks.
- The tableting zone has been designed as per the stringent cGMP norms. The main features of the tableting zone include;
Paint-free tableting area
- Easy and thorough cleaning possible since most fittings are detachable
- Dust traps reduced to a bare minimum
- Overall cross contamination and cleaning time greatly reduced
- Major controls and the one-shot lubrication system are easily accessed through the hinged front and rear panels. Since there are no moving parts in
this area these are not interlocked, therefore adjustments can be carried out safely while the machine is in operation.
- All major lubrication points are served by the one-shot lubrication system. Oil cups are provided wherever continuous lubrication is required.
Overload and Pressure Release
- Effectively, the safety valve of the machine, this is fitted to the lower pressure roll. The overload pressure release should always be set to relieve the
pressure with minimum effort consistent with the diameter and hardness of the tablets being made. Adjustments are easily made from the lower
cabinet. Serious damage to both the machine and the punches can be prevented through proper use and maintenance of this system.
- Any appreciable motor overload that may occur due to tight punches etc. is indicated on an ammeter fitted to the control panel. The average amperage
in normal running (tableting) condition is to be noted. Any increase in this average should be immediately investigated.