Fluidpack - Oscillating Granulator ( Vertical Type )
|Product Posted:||Monday, March 23, 2015|
|Product Listing Expires:||Tuesday, May 26, 2015|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Mahendrabhai Panchal|
|Company Name:||Fluidpack Manufacturers & Exporters|
|Address:||I- 4116 , phase iv,near neeka tube cross rd,|
|Area:||g.i.d.c vatva ,|
|Contact No:||+91 - 9825033305|
|Model:||GMP MODEL, ACRA-GRA-12|
|Electricals :||1.H.P., 1440 R.P.M., 440 V.|
|Dimensions Length (mm):||109|
|Dimensions Width (mm):||60|
|Dimensions Height (mm):||150|
- It is quiet in operation and robust and durable in design.
- A totally enclosed gearbox is mounted on a base pillar at a convenient height.
- All gearing is enclosed in oil bath.
- No grease or other external lubrication is required.
- Hopper, the granulating blades both for dry and wet, sieves and all other parts which come in contact with the material to be granulated are made from stainless steel.
- Separate stirrers for dry and wet granulations are provided and they are so designed that the efficiency of granulation process is optimized in each case.
- The stirrers can also be replaced quickly and easily.
- A simple and positive arrangement of holding and tensioning of the screen is provided.
- The arrangement is such that the screen remains stretched throughout the operation and very close and uniform gap is maintained.
- Thus, it produces better excessive wear on both stirrer and the mesh.
- Even there is a good saving on the cost of the stainless steel sieve, as the cut size of the sieve to fit to the machine is smaller than that required for other machine.
- All the parts working on the materials being granulated can be easily and quickly dismantled for through washing without the use of spanners.
- Lower Guard of polished Stainless Steel & Upper Guards of Acrylic Material.