Cadmach - Roll Compactor
|Product Posted:||Friday, January 31, 2014|
|Product Listing Expires:||Wednesday, September 23, 2015|
|Contact Person:||Mr. P. Vachchrajani|
|Company Name:||Cadmach Machinery Co. Pvt. Ltd.|
|Address:||Plot no.3604 & 3605, GIDC,Phase IV|
|Pin Code:||382 445|
|Gross Capacity (KGs):||Customized|
|Output (Kgs / Hr):||20 to 60|
|Roll size:||200 Dia. x 50 Width (mm)|
|Material Of Construction for Rolls:||AISI 316|
|Material Of Construction (For Unit):||As per GMP Norms|
|Roll speed (Step Pulley Drive) :||6 to 23|
|Feed screw speed (Variable Speed Drive) :||10 to 60|
|Electricals :||415V / 3 Phase / 50 Hz|
|Flame Proof Electricals:||Available On Demand|
|Customization:||Available On Demand|
|PLC Controls:||Available On Demand|
|Dimensions Length (mm):||137|
|Dimensions Width (mm):||152|
|Dimensions Height (mm):||213|
- Designed for densification and granulation of fine powders
- Available in 2 models, CMRC 200/50 & CMRC 200/70
- Maximum output-100 kg/hour
- Ideal for batch or continuous processing
- Versatile, quick and convenient for dry granulation
- Stainless steel enclosure for clean operation
- The compacting rolls are designed to provide a uniform force Distribution to produce granules of equal quality.
- The roll surface is designed to prevent power slippage.
- The Slide seal is forced against the roll side so that the percentage of uncompacted power that leaks by, is kept extremely low.
- A scraper is mounted at the bottom of the roll to scrape off power sticking on the roll.
- The hopper and feed screw are designed to lift up for easy dismantling and cleaning.
- To prevent an accident the compacting rolls are designed to rotate backwards while cleaning
- For safety purpose, an Emergency stop Button is provided on the machine.
- The feed screw is designed to feed bulky material
- Due to machine design, a minimum amount of lubrication is required.
- Available with Water Jacket Model As optional.
- PLC Control System with Touch Screen Display.
- PLC - Programmable Logic Control