Cemach - Roll Compactor
|Product Posted:||Friday, June 06, 2014|
|Product Listing Expires:||Friday, May 06, 2016|
|Contact Person:||Mr. Jayesh khambhyata|
|Address:||Plot,1,2 & 3, Ramdev Industrial Estate|
|Area:||Ramol Chowkadi, GIDC Phase IV Vatva|
|Gross Capacity (KGs):||Customized|
|Output (Kgs / Hr):||20 to 60|
|Roll size:||Ø200mm x 50 mm Width|
|Material Of Construction for Rolls:||AISI 316|
|Material Of Construction (For Unit):||As per GMP Norms|
|Roll speed (Step Pulley Drive) :||5 to 25 RPM|
|Feed screw speed (Variable Speed Drive) :||10 to 60 RPM|
|Electricals :||2 Hp / 1440 RPM / 3 Ph|
|Flame Proof Electricals:||Available On Demand|
|Customization:||Available On Demand|
|PLC Controls:||Available On Demand|
- Roll Compactor CMRC 200/50, 200/75 & 200/100 are GMP Models & 200/150 is Standard Models (can be supplied as GMP at extra cost).
- Very compact design available in Plain, Water Jacketed or Flameproof Model.
- Screw is driven through mechanical variator. Safety slipping clutch between gearbox and feed screw.
- Rolls drive through twins shaft gearbox with speed drive unit coupled to it using coupling, which ensures synchronization of the rolls with a steady torque loading.
- Pre-densifier screw comprises of cylindrical or conical shape, which is well polished and made of AISI SS-304 quality material € SS 316 optional.
- Compacting rolls sleeves are made out of tool steel, hardened to 55 HRC approximately, and are keyed in to shafts and thus protected against axial slipping by thrust plates and bolts.
- The feed screw assembly can be lifted by hand-operated hydraulic pump. This facilitates ease in cleaning.
- Scrapper assembly also designed to dismantle for ease of cleaning.
- Pre-compression chamber guides the powder without any slippage or leakage.
- A separate panel board which consist all controls and indicators of the compactor are permanently built in namely, on/off rolls, on/off feed screw,main switch, forward/reverse switch, ammeters for rolls and feed screw and emergency stop to avoid short circuit or fire hazard at the time of cleaning with water.