Rapid Mixer Granulator (RMG)
|Product Posted:||Saturday, March 21, 2015|
|Product Listing Expires:||Friday, June 19, 2015|
|Company Name:||HAV Engineers|
|Material Of Construction (For Unit):||As per GMP Norms|
|Flame Proof Electricals:||Available On Demand|
|PLC Controls:||Available On Demand|
|Customization:||Available On Demand|
- Mixing Bowl & Cover : S.S. 304 bowl design in three sections i.e Flat bottom, Cylindrical mid portion and conical top
portion for efficient mixing operation & provided with counter balanced lid. Lid provided with vents, view ports &
- Main Impeller & Drive : The main impeller consists of dual speed 750/1500 synchronous dual HP TEFC motor,
coupled through a belt drive to a worm reduction gearbox with chain coupling. The impeller is designed to provide
mixing at the bottom and at the centre of the bowl and is driven through a specially designed bearing housing that
facilities inside wash facility for quick change over and also prevents leakage of powder from bottom entry and leads to
longer life of gear box.
- Chopper : The chopper drive consists of dual HP Dual speed (1440/2800 synchronous speed) TEFC MOTOR. The
motor shaft is of S.S. and the chopper has specially designed 4 blade S.S. Impeller. The shaft is integral with the
motor. The assembly mounted horizontally into the bowl.
- The entire body is covered from the sides by suitable S.S. covers.
- Note : For RMG 25, Which is a lab model working platform, staircase and railing is not provided. The operator can
ascess the machine from the ground level of the machine. Also the entire mounting is covered with S.S
- Air purged shaft seals eliminating powder entering the seal.
- Built in cleaning system for both shaft seals.
- Layouts to suit indicidual requirements possible.
- Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material handling
(Optional feature) Machine can be provided with loading & unloading units to form an assembly line & reduce material
handling (Optional feature)
- Fenner taper lock pulley on main drive to reduce vibration and better transmission efficiency.
- Main Bearing Housing provided with 3 nos Oil Seals and sleeve to minimize powder leakages / corss contamination.
- Chopper motor with built in S.S. shaft to eliminate roller, bearings and reduce maintainence.
- Main panel provided with pressure switch control for proper functioning of the machine at desired presure of air only
to prevent powder entry into impeller and eliminates jamming of impellers.
- Circuit provided with interlock contactors so that chopper cannot operate directly , independently.
- Discharge plunger provided with 3 position solenoid valve to open and close at desired levels, thereby regulating the
discharge and preventing discharge of large lumps.
- Pneumatic circuit provided with non return valve and water inlet./ outlet connections for facilitate washing of the main
impeller asembly without dismantling, to facilitate faster change over.